Camelot Society, Palm Springs Cultural Center
The Palm Springs Cultural Center has been fulfilling its mission in the Coachella Valley for over twelve years—incubating, producing, and encouraging arts and cultural programs in order to leverage the unique power of creativity to open minds, bridge what divides us, and discover what connects us. We do this important work because we firmly believe that these programs can be transformative, and that they are vital to the overall health and productivity of our community
Our Camelot Society Members share a commitment to our mission and provide much-needed financial resources to help us achieve it every single day. They also give us a stable financial base from which to build, and ensure that we have the staff and the resources to manage our operations.
Camelot Society Members enjoy a number of very special benefits, including:
• Premiere Level Membership: All the benefits of our Premiere Level Membership program, plus….
• The opportunity to Name A Seat inside the Historic Camelot Theatre.
• Special VIP Access: VIP Upgrades to PSCC events; Upgrades to partner events where possible.
• Quarterly Round Table Gatherings: A quarterly reception and program hosted in the historic Camelot Theatre. Sometimes the program will feature a guest speaker. Other times it may be an input session.
• Conversations: Occasional evening receptions and/or gatherings for small groups (up to ten members), hosted at a board member’s home or in the upstairs lounge at the Cultural Center.
• Annual State of the Palm Springs Cultural Center Presentation. Once a year, the Board and Staff will present an “Annual Report” of activities and achievements.
Sound interesting? We'd love for you to join us!
Choose the program that best fits your giving plan: